We have the power to Learn, to Lead, and to Succeed!! Expect Success!† † †
|Mastering standards and problem solving skills to†|
Engage, encourage, and enrich learning by
Nurturing civic pride and community service to become†
Lifelong learners who can adapt to future challenges and Operate as†productive, contributing citizens in the 21st century.
Media Center Rules
1. Be polite, courteous, and respectful at all times.
2. Whisper while in the media center at all times.
3. No food, drinks, or gum are allowed in the media center.
4. Keep hands, feet, and objects to yourself.
5. Walk to and from as well as inside the Media Center.
6. Take care of the books that you check out from the media center.
7. Return your books on time.
Media Center Mission
The mission of the Menlo School Media Center is to create an inviting environment to all patrons in helping them to develop a lasting relationship with the library as a place to find wonderful books, to encourage students to read and explore the world through books, and to assist students and teachers in becoming lifelong learners and users of information and technology.
Media Center Beliefs
Media Center Calendar
Number of hits: 3393